[Debichem-devel] Metapackages for DebiChem?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 14 11:25:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:31:41AM +0200, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
> >      debichem-visualisation
> I think this is absolutely correct.
> > debichem-polymer

>  This metapackage will install packages which enable you to edit
>  polymer sequences so as to perform mass spectrometry simulations and
>  view mass spectra.
>
> > Depends: massxpert, mmass, lutefisk
>
> Correct.

I've adapted the tasks file and rerendered the web pages at

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/tasks

(You can even see the missing DebTags as it was discussed in the
 other mail.)

Do you think we could upload the bunch of metapackages in this form
as version 0.0.1?  If yes I might consider filing an ITP bug and would
set

    debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

as maintainer, myself (and however intents to work on this as Uploaders).

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de