[Debichem-devel] xmakemol-gl (was: Processing of xmakemol_5.16-5_i386.changes)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Wed Jul 14 16:39:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 04:19:26PM +0000, Archive Administrator wrote:
> xmakemol_5.16-5_i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost

Speaking of which: What should we do with xmakemol-gl?  These days, it
seems useless to have two packages and even software rendering should be
fast enough on all current machines.  Plus I believe you can switch of
GL rendering in the preferences anyway.

Thus I propose we enable GL rendering in the regular package and make
xmakemol-gl an empty transitional package which depends on xmakemol.

Comments?

Michael