[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r2479 - in /unstable/jmol/debian: ./ patches/ source/

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Jul 20 21:21:05 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag, den 20.07.2010, 17:48 +0000 schrieb
mbanck at users.alioth.debian.org:
> Author: mbanck
> Date: Tue Jul 20 17:48:25 2010
> New Revision: 2479

> Log:
> Initial import

Well, I was preparing Jmol packages in the past and I probably also have
parts of my work (probably in some very old backups).

One of the main issues was, that it builds some kind of "statically
linked" .jar file, including all classes - also the ones of its
dependencies! Has the build.xml file get fixed by upstream to (again)
allow to put only the Jmol classes into the resulting .jar file?

JFTR: I still have write access to the Jmol upstream VCS. So if you need
to get things applied/patched, please tell me and I'll try fix it
upstream.

Regards, Daniel