[Debichem-devel] Migrate to quilt/source format 3.0?

Nicholas Breen nbreen at ofb.net
Tue May 25 01:09:35 UTC 2010

Might it be worthwhile to migrate the debichem packages to source format 3.0?
Since we already standardized on separated patches, it's a fairly small step,
and personally I like quilt's flexibility over dpatch (which itself is
essentially abandoned, #562697).  Other than that, there's no particular
advantage or disadvantage to 3.0 that I can see for the existing packages; it
could be a low-priority and low-effort transition merely accompanying other
routine packaging work.

--
Nicholas Breen
nbreen at ofb.net