[Debichem-devel] Jmol again

Georges Khaznadar georges.khaznadar at free.fr
Sun Sep 5 18:07:07 UTC 2010

Hello Michael,

Michael Banck a écrit :

> > chemical-structures was formerly maintained in the non-official
> > repository debian.ofset.org. Now I passed my AM, and I began uploading
> > it as a NEW package, see
> > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=georgesk@ofset.org
>
> You are welcome to team-maintain it in debichem.

I suppose that I should add some files in the directory
debichem/unstable/chemical-structures; are the files in the debian/
subdirectory enough ? I am quite new to collaborative package
maintaining.

Please can you forward me to some how-to?

> > This login ... is georgesk.
>
> I added you now, welcome!

I sucessfully checked out debichem's tree. Thank you.

> I think the way forward is merging what Daniel said he had - I was not
> aware of his packaging tree.  Then, we should upload jmol.

So if you can, please do it, so I shall be able to modify the packages
wims and chemical-structures to depend on Jmol again, and increase their
features.

Best regards,			Georges.