[Debichem-devel] Openbabel 2.3.0: TODO-list before uploading

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Thu Feb 10 01:25:46 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've spent some time to get the Perl bindings (Ubuntu #125115) and the
GUI packaged. I think this is a good time to introduce these new
packages. Because of the library package transition we have to pass NEW
anyway.

A few things that are left (lintian hints):

- We need a manual page for obspectrophore (the source IMO contains the
usage information).
- Which files should be registered with doc-base?
- Should we begin with a symbols file? It should be based on the last
version (2.2. series), not at 2.3 IMO(?).
- debian/copyright probably needs an update (remember: this will go
through NEW!)

Good night :)

Regards, Daniel