[Debichem-devel] Weekly infolist of updatable packages for the debichem project

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Sun Jan 30 22:45:35 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 30.01.2011, 11:03 +0100 schrieb Michael Banck:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:03:55AM +0000, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Processing watchfile line for package jmol...
> >  Newest version on remote site is 12.0.RC27, local version is 11.8.25
> >  jmol: Newer version (12.0.RC27) available on remote site:
> >    http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/jmol/jmol-12.0.RC27-full.tar.gz
> >    (local version is 11.8.25)
>
> Not sure what is going on here, but Jmol-12.0 got released a while ago
> and they are at 12.0.28 now.

Well, that's pretty easy to explain: The watch file checks for tarballs
beginning with "jmol" whereas the newer ones start with "Jmol" (this is
probably because of naming conventions - note that there is also a JMOL
that is != Jmol).

Attached the diff for the fixed watch file. You did not yet increase the
version number in SVN after the upload so I did not commit myself.

Regards, Daniel