[Debichem-devel] mpqc: Please commit all changes and tag 2.3.1-9 - further probably an issue with ghemical

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 07:32:47 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

Version 2.3.1-9 has already been uploaded to Debian, but in our SVN it
says "UNRELEASED". Can you please commit? I would like to fix a few
things.

Further Ubuntu bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/885740 sounds like
there is a linkage problem(?). The missing symbol sounds to be related
to libsc7. At the packages websites I can also see, that with ghemical
2.99.1-2 the dependency on libsc7 gets lost. Any idea?

Further libghemical 2.99.1-2 FTBFS on Ubuntu. IMO we should try to
address all problems with the upload of the 3.0 series of ghemical. I
already started with liboglappth.

BTW: The last mpqc release is pretty old. Should we start to try to
package the VCS state?

Regards, Daniel