[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] r3198 - in /unstable/nwchem/debian: changelog control rules watch

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Wed Feb 1 23:34:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 01:19:23AM -0000, dleidert-guest at users.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Author: dleidert-guest
> Date: Tue Dec  6 01:19:22 2011
> New Revision: 3198

> Log:
> * debian/control: Used wrap-and-sort. Added Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser fields.
>   (Priority): Moved to extra according to policy section 2.5.

[...]

I just saw this while updating NWChem.  You cite section 2.5, but AFAICT
there are no conflict.  Is this because NWChem is "only likely to be useful
if you already know what [it is]"?  Maybe we should set a general policy
here, but I never liked Priority: extra for that, unless there was
indeed a conflict.

Michael