[Debichem-devel] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jan 12 07:06:07 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Thu Jan 12 07:03:50 UTC 2012
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: shelxle
> tags 654964 + pending
Bug #654964 [wnpp] ITP: shelxle -- graphical user interface for SHELXL
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: nacl
> tags 655187 + pending
Bug #655187 [wnpp] ITP: nacl -- High-speed software library for network communication
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: python-bitbucket
> tags 651628 + pending
Bug #651628 [wnpp] ITP: python-bitbucket -- Python bindings for the bitbucket.org REST API.
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: pyhamcrest
> tags 642959 + pending
Bug #642959 [wnpp] ITP: python-hamcrest -- library of matchers for building test expressions (python version)
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: krb5-sync
> tags 655396 + pending
Bug #655396 [wnpp] ITP: krb5-sync -- Kerberos Active Directory synchronization plugin
Added tag(s) pending.

655396: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=655396
642959: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=642959
651628: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=651628