[Debichem-devel] ACESIII-3.0.7 Availability

Ajith perera perera at qtp.ufl.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:17:28 UTC 2012

 Hi Michael: With Intel /usr/mpi/intel/openmpi-1.4.5/bin/mpicc,
c_line_parse_c
compiles. But I can reproduce your error on certain compilers. So, a quick
fix would be to do the following  to line 45

             case 3:   strcpy(cval, &line[i]); /* cval[strlen(cval)]=''; /*
character */

The lines beyond the comment was added recently and I need to  investigate
that.

Ajith