[Debichem-devel] ACESIII-3.0.7 Availability

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Jul 29 21:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi again,

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:35:45PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Note that on architectures which use MPICH instead of OpenMPI, i.e.
> mips/mipsel (big/little endian MIPS) and s390/s390x (32/64-bit S/390),
> the test suite fails with a segfault still.

I tried to run the built ACESIII manually now with MPICH on one of those
architectures, and it runs fine.  I assume the autobuilder issues are a
problem with building in a chroot, we had similar issues with OpenMPI
before.

For the record, that was supposed to be http://bugs.debian.org/683217

> Thanks a lot for your help!

Well, generall the remaining question concerning ACESIII is of course
whether our approach of bypassing the dup subdirectory for the most part
is legit?

Best,

Michael