[Debichem-devel] gdis_0.90-4_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue May 1 22:47:50 UTC 2012
gdis (0.90-4) unstable; urgency=low
* makefile.debian: Moved into debian/patches/debian_make.patch.
* debian/compat: Increased compatibility level to 7.
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Bumped to 3.9.3.
(Build-Depends): Dropped dpatch. Increased required debhelper version.
(Conflicts): Changed into Breaks according to lintian.
* debian/gdis.manpages: Added.
* debian/rules: Rewritten for dh 7.
* debian/source.lintian-overrides: Dropped obsolete file.
* debian/README.source: Dropped obsolete file.
* debian/patches/Debian_make.dpatch: Renamed to
* debian/patches/debian_make.patch: Added.
- Moved makefile.debian into this patch.
* debian/patches/00list: Renamed to debian/patches/series and adjusted.
* debian/source/format: Added for quilt-based format 3.0 (closes: #667757).
Override entries for your package:
gdis-data_0.90-4_all.deb - optional science
gdis_0.90-4.dsc - source science
gdis_0.90-4_amd64.deb - optional science
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 667757
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
More information about the Debichem-devel