[Debichem-devel] pdb2pqr

olivier.sallou at codeless.fr olivier.sallou at codeless.fr
Fri May 18 22:00:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I tried to get pdb2pqr to build and upload it.
However, new version does not build at all (failure at install time). I
think I will need Manuel help to get the package ready.

I see that Makefile.in contains lots of options (@with_propka@,...), and
as I do not know the program, I do not know if some options should be
disabled.

By default, install target tries to create dirs and files in /usr
instead of debian dir. I tried to fix this , skipping install target to
use debian files (.install, .links etc...), but I have other issues with
missing files (propka library and binary). As I have no iead of what
propka is...

Additional stuff is needed as they had a web server, /var/www content
should be moved, but this can be done easilly with a new directive in
install file

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438