[Debichem-devel] Help compiling ACESIII v. 3.0.7

Veals, Jeffrey vealsj at missouri.edu
Mon Nov 5 21:17:43 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Your suggestion about setting the ACES_EXE_PATH variable appears to have
done the trick.  I have done a few calculations for comparison with
Gaussian, and the individual energies of my test jobs agree very well with
the energies from gaussian ( at least for rhf and mp2 single point
energies).  So I think it is compiled correctly.  I need to try and get
the make file for the test suite up and going in order to make make sure
all other aspects of the program are working.

I did want to ask if you had to recompile the entire program when checking
the test suite,  or were you able to simply run make from the directory
with the test suite Makefile is located?

Jeffrey