[Debichem-devel] Package Thermometer (Was: Revitalising Weekly infolist of updatable packages for the debichem project?)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jul 15 12:28:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 02:39:33PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 06:31:02AM -0700, Nicholas Breen wrote:
> > On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 09:59:55PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > $ ./upgradable.sh debichem
> > >   source  | unstable_version | unstable_upstream
> >
> > Could it be extended to check the version in experimental as well, if there is
> > one?
>
> Hmmm, at least the dehs table in udd does not carry this information:
> I have no idea, whether this is intended or just a broken importer of
> DEHS data.

I checked on debian-qa list and was told that the importer does not care
about experimental.

> > We don't have very many of those (only two at the moment, and one of them
> > is still behind upstream), but especially when the next freeze rolls around
> > that number will go back up.
>

> However, in a very similar way the data gathering for Debian GIS thermometer[1]

I finished this and you can have a look at the result here:

   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/thermometer/

Any hints for enhancements?  Would you consider the original mail service done
by debichem formerly as obsoleted by this website?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de