[Debichem-devel] Uploading libxc, support of libxc-1.x

Yann Pouillon yann.pouillon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:25:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've already started to do the same as you, but feel free to take over.
Actually, Damien Caliste and I prepared packages for LibXC 1.x nearly 2
years ago, but I don't know what happened to them.

In any case, you should prioritize LibXC 2.x from now on, since the
numbering of the functionals has been fixed and will not vary anymore,
contrary to the 1.x series, in addition to most projects already supporting
the 2.0 API.

Just keep me posted, so that we avoid duplicate efforts.

Best regards,

Yann.