[Debichem-devel] Dynamics PyMOL Plugin

Tomasz Makarewicz tomaszm at biotech.ug.gda.pl
Mon May 13 12:06:53 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Tomasz Makarewicz and I am working at University of Gdańsk. We
manage to publish article about our open source plugin for PyMOL, which
allows to perform Molecular Dynamics Simulation using GROMACS:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci400071x
the source code of the plugin can be obtained from:
https://github.com/tomaszmakarewicz/Dynamics
Ubuntu repository:
https://launchpad.net/~tomaszm/+archive/dynamics/+packages
Code is licensed under GPL-3.
I would like to ask you to include that plugin into Debian repositories.
If you require any further knowledge or my assistance please let me know.

Best regards,
Tomasz Makarewicz
Laboratory of Biomolecular Systems Simulations
Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology
University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk
Kładki 24, 80-822 Gdańsk, Poland