[Debichem-devel] Processed: ITP: elk-fp-lapw -- All-Electron Density-Functional Electronic Structure Code

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Fri May 31 05:09:05 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 706538 ITP: elk-fp-lapw -- All-Electron Density-Functional Electronic Structure Code
Bug #706538 [wnpp] ITP: elk -- All-Electron Density-Functional Electronic Structure Code
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: elk-fp-lapw -- All-Electron Density-Functional Electronic Structure Code' from 'ITP: elk -- All-Electron Density-Functional Electronic Structure Code'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

706538: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=706538
Debian Bug Tracking System