[Debichem-devel] Missing in DebiChem tasks: topp

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 13 07:38:39 UTC 2014

Hi Filippo,

by chance I stumbled upon topp which seems to be pretty relevant also
for biologists and immediately added it to the med-bio task.  I think
you really should add it to a "proper" DebiChemn task (whatever proper
might mean here).

I also admit I would have expected some comment to my recent addition of
some R tools to the polymer task[1].  I'm aware that I do not understand
anything of these packages but they were used in nass spectroscopy and
so I have put them in the task featuring other mass spectroscopy
software.  I would have expected comments from your side like "That's
OK" or "It would be better to ..."

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/debichem/tasks/polymer