[Debichem-devel] RFS: libchemps2/1.4-1 -- spin-adapted DMRG for ab initio quantum chemistry

Sebastian Wouters sebastianwouters at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:02:03 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

The git repository is online:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debichem/packages/libchemps2.git

I discovered this afternoon that CMake provides an easy way to create a
"make test" target (with CTest). I've added it upstream and to the debichem
libchemps git repo.

And it's also possible now to use an entry in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS {nocheck,
partialcheck (actually anything that doesn't contain nocheck or fullcheck),
fullcheck} to switch between test sets:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debichem/packages/libchemps2.git/tree/debian/rules
The fullcheck takes 913 seconds on two cores, and the partialcheck 56
seconds.

Who do I best contact to inform about the python interface?

Thank you for your help so far!

Best regards,
Sebastian