[Debichem-devel] updated python-ase / gpaw

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jul 24 14:53:50 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 04:09:22PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:

> Update: new upstream version 3.9.1.4567 was released.
> I have updated my packaging and I would like someone to review and hopefully
> sponsor the upload.

Thanks for your work on this.

> Andreas did already offer [2].

I noticed that ase also should work with Python 3 and thus added a
Python 3 package.  Unfortunately 1 of 142 fails.  Would you mind having
a look into this?

I also used

   cme fix dpkg-control

to solve some minor issues in d/control.

Feel free to ping me if you either have a solution for the Python 3 issue
or if you have problems solving it.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--