[Debichem-devel] Please review my changes to elpa package

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Jun 14 14:30:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 04:19:34PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
> Hi Michael
>
> On 14 June 2015 at 15:13, Michael Banck <mbanck at debian.org> wrote:
> > Either you add youself to Uploaders: in debian/control, remove the "Team
> > Upload" changelog entry (we don't write that in general) and run dch -r
> > (or change UNRELEASED to unstable)/svn tag it and I'll upload as-is or I
> > can run dch -r myself and upload that.
>
> I've added myself to Uploaders, removed 'team upload', changed
> UNRELEASED to unstable, and committed.
>
> I have not tagged it.  Can you do that, please?

Ok, will do.

> I see there are a couple of new versions, I'll start working on those
> once this version is uploaded and update the symbols as required.
> Also, upstream have signed tarballs, but there is currently a problem
> fetching the .asc.  I am in contact with upstream about that.

Not to duplicate too much work, I started into looking that as well btw.

The main question is whether to enable the ELPA kernels on base builds -
i.e. will a SSE ELPA kernel built on my notebook run on my other
noteboook with a different amd64 CPU?

In order to get it to build I had to rename BLACS_LIBS to
SCALAPACK_LDFLAGS (besides the SONAME change from 0 to 3).

Michael