[Debichem-devel] VMD packaging

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Tue Mar 3 21:16:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

looks like I'm going to need VMD [non-redistributable] for $dayjob. Have
there been any updates to the packaging that are not in SVN?
Anyway, I got it built, upgraded to 1.9.2, installed and running.

I'd like to contribute my changes back, they currently sitting in a
local git repository on top of a crude git-svn conversion. Is anyone
interested in doing a proper conversion to git (i.e. including author
substitution etc.) or are there reasons to stick with SVN?
With a GIT repo I could just rebase and push there ... or would you
prefer a bunch of commits sent to some mailing list?

 debian/README.source                          |  32 +-
 debian/changelog                              |  27 +-
 debian/control                                |   7 +-
 .../adjust_install_path_in_configure.patch    |  10 +-
 debian/patches/hardening.patch                | 157 +++-
 debian/patches/hesstrans_make_fix.patch       |  11 -
 debian/patches/libthrust_device_ptr.patch     |  20 -
 debian/patches/no_rpath.patch                 |  30 +-
 debian/patches/plugins_build.patch            |  17 +-
 debian/patches/series                         |   4 +-
 debian/patches/tcltk-8.6.patch                |  24 +
 debian/patches/verbose_build.patch            | 778 ++++++++++++++++++
 debian/rules                                  |  36 +-
 debian/vmd.links                              |   2 +

Andreas

please keep me Cc:ed, I'm not subscribed to debichem-devel