[Debichem-devel] chemps2 v1.6

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Thu Sep 3 12:37:39 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastian

On 28 August 2015 at 15:55, Sebastian Wouters
<sebastianwouters at gmail.com> wrote:
> The symbols file is updated in the git repo on alioth:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debichem/packages/chemps2.git/commit/?id=d9818a88eb6a2b303607ed3e8a643cbaa6f4b584

I was able to build chemps2 on gcc 4.9 and 5.2, so the symbols seem fine.

>> PS: What's the reason that you use DH_VERBOSE (debian/rules)?
>
> That's a remnant from when I was first writing the rules file. Want me to
> throw it out?

Yes, please comment out the line 'export DH_VERBOSE=1' from debian/rules.

Some minor details:

You can remove the line '[ Sebastian Wouters ]' from the most recent
entry in debian/changelog.
We only use that when more than one person made changes (so we know
who to blame when things break :) ).

Please only tag the 'debian/1.6-1' release when it actually happens
(the sponsor / uploader will often do it anyway).

Please leave the distribution in debian/changelog set to 'UNRELEASED'
until the package is uploaded (again, the sponsor / uploader can do
this).
There's no need to change this for the 1.6-1 release though, I'm happy
to upload as soon as the other changes above are made.

Regards
Graham