[Debichem-devel] Help with cclib-data

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Nov 12 21:50:07 UTC 2016

Hi, Daniel,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:07:35PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Also, I noticed you bumped the cclib 1.5 changelog, but cclib_1.5-1 does
> not appear to be in the archive, did you forget to upload it or did it
> get rejected?

I tried to build it myself today, but I wasn't sure which upstream
tarball you went with:

https://github.com/cclib/cclib/releases/download/v1.5/cclib-1.5.post1.tar.gz
https://github.com/cclib/cclib/archive/v1.5.tar.gz

Maybe "post1" didn't exist when you updated the package in October? The
latter one has lots of data files and other stuff, while the former is
missing the ANNOUNCE file which is still referenced in the packaging, so
building the source package fails.

Michael