[Debichem-devel] What about SVN to Git migration

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Dec 1 09:44:12 UTC 2017

Hi again,

the following packages are raising my awareness reapetedly since they
are listed on Debian Med tasks where I seek for packages not yet
migrated to Git.  I would volunteer to do a SVN to Git migration (we are
close to finished in Debian Med):

  gamgi (new upstream version available)
  garlic
  ghemical
  gromacs (new upstream version available)

Please let me know whether it is OK for you if I do the migration and
do a team upload.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de