[Debichem-devel] Uploading debichem metapackages?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 24 11:00:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm currently checking Blends metapackages to get it uploaded as
preliminary target for Stretch.  Metapackages will be uploaded again
before the final release (in deep freeze) since the package pool might
change inside the freeze time due to removed packages or some that make
it into testing in the next couple of days.  To keep the diff as small
as possible I intended to do an upload now and did so for Debian Med,
Debian Science and Debian Junior.

If you want me to upload debichem as well which I could easily do based
on the current status in VCS just let me know or simply do it yourself
(as soon as possible).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--