[Debichem-devel] Request to Join Project Debichem from Andrius Merkys (merkys-guest)

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Fri Oct 20 08:10:35 UTC 2017

Hi Andrius,

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 09:21:26AM +0000, noreply at alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Andrius Merkys (merkys-guest) has requested to join your project.

I've added you now, welcome!

> I would like to join Debichem project. I am doing my PhD in the field
> of chemistry engineering and I am as well experienced user of
> UNIX-like systems and developer of F/LOSS software. I believe I could
> contribute to packaging of some software pieces, for example,
> OpenBabel.

Great! OpenBabel needs an unstable upload, we did not manage to finish
the 2.4.1 transition before the stretch freeze.

It is currently still maintained in subversion, so please make any
required changes there and then let me know once it should be uploaded,
I can do that then.

Also, feel free to work on any other packages you would like, maybe also
take a look at
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debichem/PROSPECTIVE_PACKAGES?view=markup
for any prospective packages you would like to work on.

Finally, debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org is the main discussion
list if you have any questions.

Best,

Michael