[Debichem-devel] Please remove duplicated repository https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/python-mzml

Stuart Prescott stuart at debian.org
Tue Apr 3 00:13:06 UTC 2018

On Monday, 2 April 2018 08:08:39 AEST Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the repository
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/python-mzml
>
> is an outdated copy of
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/python-pymzml
>
> (missing the last real commit).  I just added a README.source to the
> outdated one and removed upstream metadata which are causing an issue
> in the UDD importer.
>
> I stumbled upon this when it raised an issue in the UDD importer that
> tried to add existing bibref information.  Since the repository might
> confuse users I think it is a good idea to remove it from Salsa
> completely.
>
> Kind regards
>
>         Andreas.

The duplication will be because both repositories were on alioth when I
imported them to salsa:

/git/debichem/packages/python-mzml.git/
/git/debichem/packages/python-pymzml.git/

Only 'owner' privileges are able to remove a repository so only Michael and
Daniel can do this.

cheers
Stuart

Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart at nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart at debian.org
GPG fingerprint    90E2 D2C1 AD14 6A1B 7EBB 891D BBC1 7EBB 1396 F2F7