[Debichem-devel] Moving debichem blends package from SVN to Salsa

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Apr 10 20:49:38 BST 2018

This is my very last question for a decision before I move the
result of

   gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar debichem
   + potentially recent changes in SVN

   https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/debichem

If you do not hear from you I assume that this is what you want
to do.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de