[Debichem-devel] Membership and permissions for repository creation on salsa

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:14:08 BST 2018

Hello,

I am a member of Debian Science Team and Debichem, and as a "Member" I had permissions to create repositories on anonscm.debian.org in both projects. However, on salsa.debian.org I am "Developer", therefore I can not create new repositories in neither of the projects. How can I contribute new packages on salsa?

Best wishes,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325