[Debichem-devel] Git migration plan

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Feb 4 10:12:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

first off, many, many thanks for working on it, I just didn't have the
time recently to look into it.

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 12:26:15PM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> [3] https://people.debian.org/~dleidert/debichem/

The meta debichem.git looks a bit weird, it seems some subdirectories
(logo, media, tools) here are munched up:

$ ls debichem/
0check_changelog.sh                 mediadebichem_flask.svg        mediadebichem-red.txt
logodebichem_logo.pdf               mediadebichem_flask.xcf        PROSPECTIVE_PACKAGES
logodebichem_logo_square_flask.pdf  mediadebichem_logo.pdf         REMOVED_PACKAGES
logodebichem_logo_square_flask.svg  mediadebichem_logo.png         TODO
logodebichem_logo_square.pdf        mediadebichem_logo_square.pdf  toolscheck_watch_files.pl
logodebichem_logo_square.svg        mediadebichem_logo_square.png  toolsdebichem-tag
logodebichem_logo.svg               mediadebichem_logo_square.svg  toolssvn2git
mediadebichem_flask.pdf             mediadebichem_logo.svg
mediadebichem_flask.png             mediadebichem_logo.xcf

I guess this one needs to be treated differently to the package repos;
we can probably just import it anew though.

Michael