[Debichem-devel] Please help fixing team on salsa (or grant me admin permissions on debichem team)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 9 23:09:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

as previously suggested I moved R packages from Alioth Git to Salsa
r-pkg-team since this will maintain all R packages.  Unfortunately
I seem to have missed the right selection in the drop down box by a
single package:

     r-other-iwrlars ended up at
     https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/r-other-iwrlars

instead of the intended

     https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-other-iwrlars

It seems only admins can transfer this to a different group.  Also
deletion is not possible for me to redo the integration.

Please could either some admin move the git repository to r-pkg team or
grant me admin permissions for the project to enable me doing it myself
(first option prefered).

Sorry for the noise

        Andreas.

--