[Debichem-devel] libodsstream_0.4.12-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

Olivier Langella Olivier.Langella at u-psud.fr
Mon Feb 12 10:33:04 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas,

>> I've also updated beads to compile and run it with Qt5 and use the new
>> libodstream package :
>> https://sourcesup.renater.fr/frs/download.php/latestfile/883/beads-1.1.17.tar.gz
>
> I admit I could need some help with a proper watch file since this PHP
> stuff is a bit harder to parse.  At least I reached a status where
> d/watch reports a new version.

The SourceSup forge is very old. It's the official forge in France for
education and research, so I use it, but it's becoming a problem.
They've planned to move to a gitlab instance one day.

> I have commited my changes to Beads[1] but it does not build out of the
> box.  Would you mind having a look since I assume you are more
> comfortable with the code and will be able to find the issue more
> quickly than me?

Sure, if you want, we can use the salsa repository. My account is
"langella-user" and I am a member of the debichem group.
Can you grant me sufficient privilege to work in the debian med team and
work on "beads" ?

>> Thanks again, and sorry for the cmake mistake.
>
> Thanks to you and there is no point in explicit sorry for making a
> mistake.
>
> Kind regards and thanks for the good cooperation
>
>         Andreas.
>
> [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/beads.git
>      ... which is now on salsa so you might like to do
>
>        gbp clone git at salsa.debian.org:med-team/beads.git
>
>      to get the latest state of the repository
I get a "Permission denied (publickey)" problem, I guess that's because
I am not in the debian-med team.

Cheers,
Olivier

--