[Debichem-devel] Packaging of spglib

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:56:43 UTC 2018

On 03/27/2018 10:59 AM, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> I think it will make sense to spend time on splitting and creating a
> separate, unsupported by upstream package only in case there are other
> packages which can benefit from that. Otherwise I think it is ok to keep
> the embedded copy.

Indeed. On a separate topic, would it be acceptable to include the minor
version number in the package name (as for example libtk8.x) since the
upstream might introduce breaking changes in the following minor releases?

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325