[Debichem-devel] Packaging of spglib

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Thu Mar 29 10:31:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:26:43PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> 1. It seems the upstream cmake build system wants to install the library
> in its lib/ subdirectory in the source tree, this should be patched so
> it installs into /usr (and then DESTDIR should work correctly).

Nevermind, I forgot to apply the patches.

However, I think it would be just fine to remove what's in
override_dh_auto_install, let upstream/debhelper install things to
debian/tmp and then use debian/libsympg1.install
debian/libsympg-dev.install etc. to move stuff over, or did you try that
to no avail?

I haven't looked at the python stuff in detail though.

Michaeal