[Debichem-devel] votca-xtp_1.5-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Dec 24 19:00:10 GMT 2019

Hi Nicholas,

our hardworking trainees added a note to your package:

 Copyright years in `Files: *` need updating for numerous files.

 CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md is not under Apache-2.0.

 manual\CMakeModules\UseLATEX.cmake is BSD-3-clause.

 manual\achemso.sty needs its achemso.dtx source code including in the
 source package.  Similarly manual\long.bst.

 Can manual\fig\chemical_structure\*.eps be produced from
 manual\fig\chemical_structure\*.cdx with tools in Debian?  I don't
 think ChemDraw is in Debian...

 What is the license of scripts/figtex2eps?  Not sure we have any
 reason to assume it's Apache-2.0.

 What is the license of manual/short.bst?

 The files in manual/texmf have all sorts of licenses.

 Can the various generated files in ibxtp\nbproject\private be
 regenerated?

 Do we have source for the generated files in share/basis_sets/?  It
 seems there are .nwchem files.

 Copyright holder for src\libxtp\qmmolecule.cc not listed.

Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.