[Debichem-devel] RFH: xcrysden is held back by piuparts issue

Daniel Leidert dleidert at debian.org
Mon Dec 30 22:11:36 GMT 2019

Hi there,

after xcrysden is back it still cannot migrate to testing because of a piuparts
regression. But I really cannot find any issue in the log. It seems like
xcrysden-data is reported to leave some files in /usr/share/doc/ and
/usr/share/lintian*/ but this is simply impossible and the files listed in
these directories in the log don't belong to xcrysden-data. I also cannot
reproduce the issue locally.

Any ideas?

https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/x/xcrysden.html
https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/fail/xcrysden-data_1.6.2-2.log