[Debichem-devel] Enhancing short descriptions of DebiChem tasks

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 14 20:10:38 GMT 2019

Hi,

I think we should release a new version of the debichem Blends package.
While not much has changed in the dependencies Vcs-fields and other
stuff should be updated.  The new blends-dev has also better indentation
and sorting which is very important to upload before the freeze.  The
rationale is that in case we might loose some package during the freeze
we can provide a small diff to the release team which makes it easy to
accept.

I think we should solve (not override) the following lintian errors:

E: debichem-cheminformatics: description-is-pkg-name DebiChem Cheminformatics
E: debichem-analytical-biochemistry: description-is-pkg-name DebiChem Analytical BioChemistry
E: debichem-molecular-dynamics: description-is-pkg-name DebiChem Molecular Dynamics
E: debichem-crystallography: description-is-pkg-name DebiChem crystallography

Do you have any suggestions how to sensibly replace the DebiChem inside
the short description?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--