[Debichem-devel] Looking for a mentor -- multiscale molecular modeling package MMB (and molmodel)

Samuel Flores samuelfloresc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 12:48:32 GMT 2019

By the way --

Andreas recommends BSD, Apache, MIT licenses, because I can make my code free but later make non-free derivative works.

Under the MIT or Apache license,  is there a risk that someone could effectively make my code non-free by including it in patented code or by some other means? Also I also want credit if people incorporate my code into theirs. Does either of those help with that?

Sam