[Debichem-devel] Fwd: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] Are there Ubuntu packages for rdkit for python-3.6 somewhere?

Michael Banck mbanck at gmx.net
Wed Mar 20 08:54:17 GMT 2019

Hi Francois,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:29:46AM +0900, Francois Berenger wrote:
> The current rdkit packages for Python (python2.7-rdkit) don't install rdkit
> for Python3.
>
> Could they install rdkit for both Python2 and Python3?
>
> Or, maybe better, could we have packages for Python3, in addition to the
> current ones for Python2?

There's a bug report and a merge request about this at
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919161 and
https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/rdkit/merge_requests/2 but
unfortunately Debian has recently started to freeze in preparation for
the next release, so this will have to wait until the archive is open
again :-/

Best regards

Michael