[Debichem-devel] Looking for a mentor -- multiscale molecular modeling package MMB (and molmodel)

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 12:45:49 GMT 2019

Hi Samuel,

On 2019-03-22 07:57, Samuel Flores wrote:
> How did this go? I would be pleased to test the package on my stack.

the package builds successfully, however, there are problems with
missing shared object names and versions (see the full lintian report at
mentors.debian.org [1]). I have submitted a bug report [2], it must be
addressed by the upstream before uploading the package to Debian. You
may nevertheless try the package from its packaging repository [3].

Best regards,
Andrius

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/openmm
[2] https://github.com/pandegroup/openmm/issues/2281
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/merkys-guest/openmm

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, SaulÄ—tekio al. 7, room V325