[Debichem-devel] debichem salsa configuration broken: packmol repo cannot be configured

Drew Parsons dparsons at debian.org
Mon Oct 14 15:00:32 BST 2019

Hi Debichem team, I created a repo for packmol (ITP#941726) under
debichem on salsa.  But the repo is created empty. I can clone it but
there is no master branch.  When I try to push, it fails with the error:

To salsa.debian.org:debichem-team/packmol.git
  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git at salsa.debian.org:debichem-team/packmol.git'

The repo at https://salsa.debian.org/debichem-team/packmol doesn't show
the usual Settings option in the menu to fix configuration problems, so
I have no lever to repair it with.

Drew