[Debichem-devel] new xcrysden version 1.6

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Oct 28 16:32:07 GMT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you that xcrysden-1.6 has been released.
It's source tarball is available here:
http://www.xcrysden.org/download/xcrysden-1.6.2.tar.gz

I would much appreciate if it can be transformed into a Debian package.

Best regards,
Tone Kokalj
--
Jožef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax: +386-1-251-9385)