[Debichem-devel] Avogadro2 package patch proposal

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Sun Feb 20 19:18:22 GMT 2022

Hi Aritz

On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 at 21:04, Aritz Erkiaga <aerkiaga3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the same issue described in #1005006? [1]
>
> It isn't, and unfortunately this patch doesn't seem to fix the issue you linked... I might have a look at it though and send a fix, but that'll have to wait until next week, as I'm extremely busy right now.

OK, then I suggest filing a separate bug against the avogadro package
in Debian for your issue.
Hopefully we can get both issues resolved and uploaded to Debian soon.

If it happens after Ubuntu's Feature Freeze, an exception is not
required for bug fixes, but it does require someone to manually sync
the package into Ubuntu.  Feel free to write to this mailing list or
ping me directly and I'll do it.

Regards
Graham