[Debichem-devel] ITP -Atomes, Bug 1019387

Sébastien Le Roux sebastien.leroux at ipcms.unistra.fr
Tue May 9 13:55:28 BST 2023

Dear DebianScience Chemistry community,
Dear Mr. Paul Wise,
Dear Mr. Bastian German,

Since my bug did not receive any reply for quite some time,
I decided to try and contact you via email directly.
Just trying to get in touch with someone, I kindly ask for your understanding,
be sure that I am doing this for the very first and very last time.

In case this message would not get any reply I would, very sadly, consider
that Debian is not interested in "atomes", and will stop bothering you.

In any case I invite you to find bellow a copy of the latest message posted on the bug page
for my "atomes" (https://atomes.ipcms.fr/) program (ITP: 1019387)

Best regards.

Sébastien Le Roux

I last updated this bug on October 17th, after that I underwent wrist
surgery and I was away for quite a long time.
Since then I worked on the Debian package for atomes, I invite you to
check this on the link above.

Also atomes is now officially packaged by Fedora and I hope this proves
that I really am involved in the process of packaging and maintaining my software.
However I also learned from this first experience that I would need help
and guidance to do things properly with Debian as I did with Fedora.

Above in the bug messages I was offered to contact packaging teams I
missed at first, In particular Debichem, and I did at the time but did not get any
answers from this list.
I would really appreciate to have a feedback from the Debian community.

Best regards.

Sébastien Le Roux

Dr. Sébastien Le Roux
Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS
Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg
Département des Matériaux Organiques
23, rue du Loess
BP 43
F-67034 Strasbourg Cedex 2, France