[Debichem-devel] OpenMS 3.0 RC

Bielow, Chris Chris.Bielow at fu-berlin.de
Mon May 29 19:08:14 BST 2023

Hi Filippo,

thanks for getting back to me.
I think getting an official Debian package would be highly appreciated, since after testing our own Deb package it turns out that it is not very stable, i.e. does not run on the previous Debian release.
Most of the patches from the previous package should be obsolete, since we changed/removed the offending libs. But maybe new things have come up -- not sure.
Please let me know if I can be of help, when the time comes.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

--
Dr. Chris Bielow

Bioinformatics Solution Center (BSC)
www.bsc.fu-berlin.de
Freie Universität Berlin, Institut für Informatik, Takustr. 9, room K21, 14195 Berlin