[Debichem-devel] Bug#1147576: pymatgen-core: autopkgtest regularly timeouts

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Sun Sep 13 08:43:32 BST 2026


Source: pymatgen-core
Version: 2026.8.13+dfsg1-3
Severity: serious
User: debian-ci at lists.debian.org
Usertags: timeout

Dear maintainer(s),

Your package has an autopkgtest, great. I looked at the results of the 
autopkgtest of your package. I noticed that it regularly fails due to 
times out due to autopkgtest. Can you please investigate the situation 
and fix it? I copied some of the output at the bottom of this report, 
but I didn't check if it always hang in the same test.

The release team has announced [1] that failing autopkgtest on amd64 and 
arm64 are considered RC in testing. Also tests that time out are bad for 
our infrastructure. I have added your package to our reject_list and 
will remove it once this bug is closed.

More information about this bug and the reason for filing it can be 
found on 
https://wiki.debian.org/ContinuousIntegration/RegressionEmailInformation

Paul

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/07/msg00002.html

https://ci.debian.net/packages/p/pymatgen-core/testing/amd64/75123170/

6634s [gw1] [ 99%] PASSED 
tests/io/test_babel.py::TestBabelMolAdaptor::test_rotor_search_wrs
7930s tests/io/test_babel.py::TestBabelMolAdaptor::test_rotor_search_srs
7930s [gw1] [ 99%] PASSED 
tests/io/test_babel.py::TestBabelMolAdaptor::test_rotor_search_srs
10157s 
tests/io/test_babel.py::TestBabelMolAdaptor::test_rotor_search_rrs 
autopkgtest [12:28:56]: ERROR: timed out ...

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 585 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debichem-devel/attachments/20260913/fa1d2bff/attachment.sig>


More information about the Debichem-devel mailing list