[Design-devel] Call for logos for DebConf20 Online

Stefano Rivera stefanor at debian.org
Tue Jun 16 01:55:53 BST 2020

DebConf 20 pivoted to being online, but that left it with a very boring
logo: https://debconf20.debconf.org/

We can do better than this :)

However we don't have very long. So if you have any ideas, please get
them together this week. You won't have to try very hard to beat the
current one.

Requirements:
1. Must be licensed DFSG-free
2. Must include some reference to the Debian swirl
3. Should work in small and large scale
4. SVG format please.

Either email suggestions to me directly, or add them to:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/20/Artwork/LogoProposals

The deadline is: Sunday June 21 2020 AoE.
We'll look at the proposals in the #debconf-team meeting in IRC on
Monday.

The ideas submitted so far aren't SVGs. But we'll need the final logo to
be an SVG.

Sorry about the short notice. We'd like to get some t-shirts made, so we
can't leave this too late.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera